sábado, 21 de fevereiro de 2015

Dia internacional da língua materna´15

21 de fevereiro


CIDADANIA


Aquele que perde a sua língua perde o seu mundo.
                                                                                                      Provérbio gaélico escocês




Cartaz 2015



Inclusive Education through and with Language - Language Matters

 "The focus for the post - 2015 agenda must fall on the priority of advancing quality education for all - widening access, ensuring equality and inclusiveness, and promoting education for global citizenship and sustainable development. Education in the m other language is an essential part of achieving these goals - to facilitate learning and to bolster skills in reading, writing and mathematics. "
Irina Bokova, Diretora Geral da UNESCO 


Ver infográfico em http://www.unesco.org/new/fileadmin/MULTIMEDIA/HQ/ED/pdf/imld2015-infographic-en_01.pdf




If I forget my native speech,
And the songs that my people sing
What use are my eyes and ears?
What use is my mouth?
If I forget the smell of the earth
And do not serve it well
What use are my hands?
Why am I living in the world?
How can I believe the foolish idea
That my language is weak and poor
If my mother’s last words
Were in Evenki?


Alitet Nemtushkin, poeta Evenki





Sem comentários: